Contouring Body Wrap
- Lose up to ½ dress or pant size with each body wrap
- Provides cellulite reduction through detoxifying body cleansing Benefits are immediate and the inch loss is real
- Addresses the real causes of cellulite in a holistic way
- Warm, luxurious, pampering and comfortable
- Not a water loss – skin and body stay hydrated
- Inch loss is permanent when a healthy diet and lifestyle is maintained.
Developed by a bio-chemist from the UCLA medical center, this body wrap process was originally formulated to encourage circulatory and lymphatic flow in patients. It was meant for those suffering from diabetes that inhibited circulation, especially in the lower extremities. Research showed that because of this increased flow of both the lymphatic and the circulatory systems, the patient also was experiencing cleansing of the tissues. This, in turn, caused healthy inch loss through internal cleansing. This body wrap has been in the Holistic spa line, helping people lose inches, for over 25 years.
The M’Lis Professional Contour Body Wrap may be used in two ways: for inch loss and diminishing
of cellulite, or for detoxification and lymphatic cleansing. This amazing body wrap does both for the
body. The contour body wrap helps to free and remove trapped waste in the connective tissue,
eliminating internal disfiguring deposits and stimulate inch loss. The Contour Body Wraps are often
sold in a series of treatments to maximize inch loss and cleansing. The contour cream helps stimulate
the lymphatic circulation while the plastic wrap acts as an acupressure to push the lymphatic fluid up
into the thoracic valve, circulating the toxins back into the blood stream to get filtered out through
the liver and the kidneys, promoting permanent inch loss.
M’LIS Contour Body wraps use herbal formulations which work externally to internally. It is basically
a cleansing process of the tissue underneath the skin, and helps restore elasticity to loose, flabby
skin. It is the healthiest body wrap that does not dehydrate and age the skin.
FOR BEST RESULTS
A series of 3 to 6 body wraps is recommended. There should be 4 to 7 days between each body
wrap. If a client is overweight and on a weight loss program, a body wrap is suggested for each 5 to
10 pounds lost. This is not a weight loss, but a permanent inch loss. The inches will only return if
the client goes back to old habits. Eating the right types of foods, proper exercise, and drinking 8
glasses of water per day are always recommended
DO’S AND DON’TS TO BEING A SUCCESSFUL BODY WRAP CLIENT
- DO start taking CELL-U-RID at least one week prior to starting wrap series.
- DO drink a minimum of ½ your body weight in ounces each day at least 1 week prior to
- receiving first body wrap; continue this habit forever!
- DO ensure that you practice a healthy lifestyle (including your diet) to maintain the inches lost.
- DO drink at least half your daily allotment of water before drinking anything else (but don’t
- drink anything within 1 hour of receiving body wrap-so you don’t need to “go” while wrapped).
- DO use MAINTAIN each day after a bath or shower.
- DO ensure that you perform enzymatic exfoliation at home at least 3 times a week.
- DO ensure that your technician performs an enzymatic activator prior to receiving body wrap.
- DO consider doing an internal detoxification program to enhance cellulite and inch loss.
- DON’T allow yourself to be wrapped if you: have a heart condition (specifically conditions
- requiring coumadin), epilepsy, have had cancer that is not in remission, or are pregnant or
- DON’T use a lotion or cream the day of your body wrap.
- DON’T shave the day of your body wrap.
- DON’T consume carbonated drinks, coffee, refined sugar, white flour, red meat.
- DON’T shower within 6-8 hours of receiving body wrap.
IF TAKING A VITAMIN SUPPLEMENT THAT CONTAINS A HIGH AMOUNT OF NIACIN, ONE
MAY WANT TO TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS A DAY OR TWO PRIOR TO
RECEIVING THE BODY WRAP.
Our Contour Cream is Niacin based and this vitamin has the unique ability to cleanse the lymphatic
and circulatory system. One may experience a niacin reaction to the body wrap if their body is toxic
and is unable to rid itself of excess niacin buildup.
A temporary rash may occur. If a niacin reaction occurs an internal cleanse is indicated.
This wrap takes 90 minutes and is $120
For best results purchase the contouring home care kit at least 1 week prior to your first wrap and begin taking Cell-U-Rid capsules.
Kit contains 1 bottle of Cellurid capsules, 1 botttle of body exfoliant, and 1 bottle of maintain cream. Cost – $73. Just the Cellurid capsules are $24
Cell-u-rid capsules are a gentle, safe, herbal detoxifying formula that will start the detoxing process. This gives the toxins that are removed from tissues during your wrap a better way of exiting the body. After your first wrap you will use the Buff and Maintain cream daily between wraps to keep the cleansing process going.
To maximize weight loss and body healing you may want to do a even more thorough cleanse using the detox kit – $69 for 3 detox products. Clients who do a detox before their bodywraps get the most dramatic results. For more detailed information of the detoxification process click here: Detox