Pure water is essential for good health. Drinking half your body weight in ounces is the correct formula for proper body hydration. Tap water is not a good source of water as it contains many harmful contaminants. Drinking from plastic bottles purchased from the store is also not a good solution as they contain harmful chemicals from the plastic. Brita type filters are not enough to remove all of the toxins such as:
- Radioactive Particles, Arsenic, Chlorine, Fluoride,
- Hexavalent Chromium, Lead, Mercury,
- and all other heavy metals
- Drug & Pharmaceutical by-products
- Nitrates & Nitrites
- Industrial chemicals and solvents like TCE, MTBE, VOC’s, etc.
- Herbicides and pesticides
- Bacteria, cyst, virus
High quality water purification is easy to get. There are several companies in town that can get you set up with the right pure water source for you. Reverse osmosis is the purest you can get. Britta type filters are totally inadequate. The container you carry your water in is very important. Glass, stainless steel, and special BPA free plastics should be used for water storage. By the way most canned foods are lined with plastics that leach toxic chemicals into your food.